From time to time you just have a craving for something “sweet” during the day. With the popcorn muesli bar you not only snack really tasty and healthy, you also get full! If you want it even healthier, just leave out the sugar. Ideal to take with you to the office, to school, to university or simply to have a snack at home!
INGREDIENTS POPCORN CEREAL BAR
- 200 g ready-to-eat muesli of your choice
- 100 g chopped popcorn (preferably with our Popcorn Corn Butterfly)
- 1 tbsp sesame
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp butter
- First, line a small baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Then the popcorn without sugar or salt with the popcorn loop prepare. Then chop the popcorn into small pieces.
- Mix the muesli, popcorn and sesame seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Put the sugar, honey and butter in a saucepan and stir over medium-high to completely dissolve the sugar.
- Mix the mixture with the muesli and pocorn mixture. If necessary, stir in a little more honey.
- Spread the mass on the baking paper or roll it out on the silicone mat and let it dry.
- Then cut into strips or squares.
Our tip: Prepare the popcorn with our coconut preparation. The unique, exotic taste gives the muesli bar that certain something!